TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry / Offer instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all consumers will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- On Saturday 12th June a Facebook post dedicated to this competition will be will be uploaded to The Point’s Facebook page offering participants the opportunity to win €150 worth of Dan John Malta vouchers. One participant of the competition shall be chosen at random and will become the ‘winner’.
- To be eligible to win, participants must follow the instructions given in the respective competition post.
- The ‘winner’ is entitled to a ‘prize’.
- The prize is provided by Dan John Malta.
- The ‘prize’ consists of: €150 (one hundred and fifty euros) worth of shopping vouchers from Dan John Malta.
- The vouchers are valid for one month from the date that the winner is chosen.
- Vouchers are redeemable from Dan John Malta at The Point exclusively and are non-refundable.
- The ‘winner’ will be selected at random and The Point will reply to their comment on the Competition post on Facebook.
- If the ‘winner’ does not claim their prize within 5 days of contact, the ‘prize’ will be lost.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the prize is permitted.
- The Competition is valid within the timeframe indicated on the Competition post.
- Entry is open only to the residents of the Republic of Malta.
- Excluded from participation are staff and relatives of the Provider (including its subsidiaries) and cohabiting partners or family of the aforementioned employees, as well as any participants/suppliers in respect of the particular competition.
- If you have any issues with the promotion then please email on [email protected] or call on +356 22470300 with details of the issue.
- By participating in this competition you consent to Tigne Mall Plc. and any of its partners to transfer and use your personal data for this promotion. Details of the successful participants will be kept for 2 months. Participants may be required to take part in publicity.
- All entries and the rights to publish, edit and/or distribute them become the property of Tigne Mall Plc.
- Tigne Mall Plc. reserves the right to cancel, amend, and/or extend this Competition at any time.
- By participating, the participant is irrevocably accepting these Terms and Conditions that may be amended.
- Tigne Mall Plc. reserves the right to unilaterally change these terms and conditions, without any prior notice and without any formality.
- Participants under 18 years of age must have their parents/guardians’ consent.
- Tigne Mall Plc. representatives will contact the winners to agree on the prize pick- up date and time, from the Tigne Mall Plc. Offices, located on Level-1 of the mall from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm except for public holidays. The winner will be asked to present their ID card as proof of identity.
Share This Article
Share This Article