Shop big, ride bigger with Bolt & The Point! 🚗 🚕 🚙🛍️💳🖤✨
Spend 100 Euros
at The Point this Black Friday and enjoy your next 3 Bolt trips FOR FREE
Stamp your purchase vouchers at the Bolt stand on level -2 between 9am and midnight on Friday 24th November 2023.
The Point Shopping Mall, That’s MY POINT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry / Offer instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all consumers will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- On Friday 24th November 2023 Bolt will be giving away Free trips to people who shop at The Point Shopping Mall.
- To earn the rides, shoppers must visit the Bolt stand on level -2, stamp their receipts and follow the instructions of the Bolt’s team. Bolt stand will be open from 9:00AM until midnight.
- The promotion and its redemption is entirely controlled by Bolt. Therefore any queries or disputes will be solved directly with them. Promotion is showcased on our platforms for informative purposes; however, we accept no liability for any disagreements related to them.
- If you wish to contact us, please do so by sending an email to [email protected] or calling +356 2247 0300 (from Monday to Friday between 9:00AM and 5:00PM).
- By participating in this activity, you consent to Tigné Mall Plc. and any of its partners to transfer and use your personal data for this promotion as required.
- All entries and the rights to publish, edit and/or distribute them become the property of Tigne Mall Plc.
- By participating, the participant is irrevocably accepting these Terms and Conditions and any Terms and Conditions imposed by Bolt for the purpose, which may be amended.
- Tigné Mall plc and Bolt reserve the right to unilaterally change these terms and conditions without prior notice and without any formality.
- Participants under 18 years of age must have their parents / guardians’ consent.